Square One District Condos is a new condo development by Daniels & Oxford Properties currently in pre-construction at 4220 Living Arts Drive, Mississauga. Square One Condos will have a mix of 1-bed, 2-bed & 3-bed units. One Shopping Centre featuring 18,000 residential units, office and retail space, parks and community facilities. Future residents will be moments from Square One Shopping Centre, Sheridan College, MiWay Transit, GO Transit, Major Highways, the upcoming Hurontario LRT, fantastic dining and entertainment options and so much more that this brand new community will provide.
Developer: Daniels & Oxford Properties
Address: 4220 Living Arts Drive, Mississauga ON L5B 0E6
Major Intersection: Rathburn Road W & Confederation Pkwy
Pricing: From High $400’s (Contact for more details on pricing)
Storeys / Suites: 48 Storeys / 575 Suites (Tower 1)
Suite Types: 1 Bed – Three Bedroom Suites
Suite Sizes: TBA
Maintenance Fees: TBA
Deposit Structure: Gradual Extended Deposit Structure
Incentives: Platinum Pricing & Floor Plans, First Access to the Best Availability, Capped Development Levies, Assignment, Property Management & Leasing Services Available, Free Lawyer Review of Your Purchase Agreement, Free Mortgage Arrangements
Suite Features: Laminate Flooring, Stone Kitchen Countertops, Stainless Steel Kitchen Appliances, Stacked Washer & Dryer and more
Building Amenities: TBA
Location & Neighbourhood
AN ENTICING CITY MISSISSAUGA
The Residents of this highly coveted building can find the best of it at the nearby Civic Centre, Celebration Square and the Living Arts Centre. Here, they can get to know each other and celebrate the diversity of their neighbourhood. But when they need to travel a bit further for work or pleasure, residents have transportation all around them. Whether they want to use the GO, Mississauga Transit or bike paths, getting around is super easy.
– Countless Possibilities
- Steps to the central GO Bus Transit Station
- Steps to the brand new Sheridan College Campus at Square One
- Quick access to major Highways: Hwy 401, Hwy 401 and QEW
- Centred around Square One Shopping Mall.
- Quick access to numerous restaurants and cafes, Celebration Square, a large public square for public gatherings, events and concerts in Mississauga.
Transportation will never be a problem with a new LRT set to be just steps away from the development, conveniently located on Hurontario. Mississauga GO Bus Terminal is also located at a short distance in Square One.
WHY TO BUY?
- A population larger than Washington DC, Vancouver, Boston, Winnipeg, Denver!
- Detached homes selling for $1.1 Million on average – Affordability will become an issue
- $40-45 Billion dollars of investment coming to Mississauga over the next 15 years
- 85000 Business in the city, 552,000 jobs will be created by 2041 Mississauga is home to more than 700,000 people
- 130,000 Sq.ft south wing expansion has been finished in Square One Shopping mall in 2016 with 25 million visitors annually.
- 21,000 Full-‐time and 17,000 continuing and part-‐time students in Sheridan College 13,500 undergraduate students, 575 graduate students in University of Toronto Mississauga Campus
- 8 mins to UT Mississauga
There are plenty of entertainment and recreation centres close by such as Playdium Amusement Centre, Art Gallery of Mississauga, Living Arts Centre, Mississauga Valley Park, Cine Starz Mississauga movie theatre, Cineplex Cinemas Missauage and more. As for greenspaces, a walk away are many lush green parks, including Fairview Park, Stonebrook Park, Kariya Park, and Rayfield Park for a relaxing evening.
The Daniels Corporation builds with a passion for creating vibrant communities in every sense of the word. Daniels looks beyond the bricks and mortar, including social, cultural and economic infrastructures that will create a unique sense of place. This commitment has been an integral part of Daniels’ corporate philosophy for over 35 years. Daniels has built more than 30,000 award-winning homes and apartments, master-planned mixed-use communities, and commercial and retail spaces, and has earned its standing as one of Canada’s largest and preeminent builder/developers.