Location & Neighbourhood
Square One District Condos, rising on the corner of Confederation Pkwy & Rathburn Road, Highways 403 and 401 are just around the corner for when you feel like hitting the road and heading out of the city for a re-energizing weekend. You’ll also find MiWay and GO stops nearby to take you to the office or to visit friends and family. And soon you’ll have even more choice when the much anticipated Hurontario LRT Rapid Transit System opens. The Condominiums at Square One District puts you in the centre of so many convenient transit options to get you where you need to go.
- A population larger than Washington DC, Vancouver, Boston, Winnipeg, Denver!
- Detached homes selling for $1.1 Million on average – Affordability will become an issue
- $40-45 Billion dollars of investment coming to Mississauga over the next 15 years
- 85000 Business in the city, 552,000 jobs will be created by 2041 Mississauga is home to more than 700,000 people
- 130,000 Sq.ft south wing expansion has been finished in Square One Shopping mall in 2016 with 25 million visitors annually.
- 21,000 Full-‐time and 17,000 continuing and part-‐time students in Sheridan College 13,500 undergraduate students, 575 graduate students in University of Toronto Mississauga Campus -‐8 mins to UT Mississauga
At this excellent location of Square One District Condos, you enjoy the luxury of having dozens of eateries, stores and supermarkets within walking distance. Along with that, you also have many recreation and entertainment centres such as Mississauga Celebration Square, Living Arts Centre theatre, a movie theatre, Playdium Amusement Centre, Captive Escape Rooms Mississauga, Sky Zone Trampoline Park just a walk away. Minutes from the condo is the Sheridan College-Hazel McCallion Campus, and many schools and learning centres are also close to home. The University of Toronto Mississauga is also just minutes drive away. The location makes travelling easy for you. Within a minute from the condo run Hwy 403 and Hurontario St, which help you to travel speedy in all directions. There is Cooksville GO minutes away and many bus stops just steps far. Along with many parks in the area, you can also reach The Mississauga Golf and Country Club in minutes. Hurontario Street takes you directly to Port Credit and its many lovely waterfront parks and trails.
WHY TO BUY?
1. Perfect Walk Score – Square One District Condos is walker’s paradise boosting walk score of 93. Residents do not need a vehicle to complete their daily errands. The restaurants, cafes, banks, grocery stores and drug stores all within walking distance
2. Perfect Transit Score – Residents of Square One District Condos have access to world-class transportation having 89 Transit Score. Transit stops are just steps away.
3. Neighbourhood – Residents of Square One District Condos will have immediate access to some of the city’s most popular neighbourhoods including, short 2 minute walk to Celebration Square, Living Arts Centre, Cineplex, Mississauga Library, while other walkable locations include City Hall, University of Toronto Campus and even Sheridan College.
4. Oxford Properties – The owner of Square One Mall, Oxford Properties has put their first shovel in the ground in Canada. Since then lots has been learnt and experienced. Today, They proudly own and manage over 50 million SF of premier real estate from coast to coast.